Hello and welcome back! I'm back today with the monthly One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop. Our theme this month is May Flowers. Hopefully you're not sick of flower projects yet! But it is spring, so you're probably going to see a few more around here. I have had the Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Blossom Bunch Punch since last November, and I still hadn't used either of them on a project. So, I pulled them out and decided to show them some crafty love. I've got 3 different cards, and a small gift box to share with you.
For this card, I cut the patterned paper in two and at an angle, and added rows of flowers in Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight.
This card as another angle, just going the opposite way and little higher on the card. The flower colors here are Pumpkin Pie and Peekaboo Peach (new!). I really love how these turned out. The last few cards, including this batch, have been more simple than normal. But, I'm loving how they turned out.
My last project to share today was made with the Baker's Box Thinlits Dies. The Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper works really well for this box. It's nice and sturdy. All the patterns are brightly colored on one side, with silver foil on the other. I used all of the colored, punched flowers here, the same banner die and twine to tie the box shut. Isn't it cute? This would be great for any little treats or gifts for a teacher or even as party favors.
Well, that is all for me today. You'll find both the links to all the blog hop projects as well as the supply list below. Thanks for stopping by!
- Tina Rackley Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Lori Schaefer Mueller - http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Sara Levin - http://theartfulinker.com/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers/
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Maria Willis - http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Anna Smith - http://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers/
- Wynne Grob - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html **You are here**
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/05/12/may-flowers-inspired-blog-hop/
- Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-5oO
- Dena Rekow- http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2016/05/osat-blog-hop-may-flowers.html
- Alisa Tilsner - http://wp.me/p51aTO-1xZ
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/05/osat-may-flowers-blog-hop.html