Hello and welcome back! I have another Valentine's day card to share today, using the Bloomin' Love stamp and die bundle as well as the Love Blossoms patterned paper. For my color combo, I used Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Rose Red and Garden Green, which are all found in the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. I finally pulled out the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit die as well.
- Die cut two hearts from Crumb Cake cardstock, and adhere them together for more dimension. Adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals for even more dimension.
- The white background seemed rather plain, so I splattered some Garden Green ink using an Aqua Painter on the card front before adhering anything else.
- The whole flower spaces on the die cut are the perfect size for the two small flower dies that come with the set. Here, I adhered Whisper White and Rose Red flowers to fill those spots.
- Adhere opposing colors of Candy Dots for lots of color pop.
- Place some green sewing thread behind the sentiment for one more bit of green on your project.
Well, that is all for today. I have two blog hop posts to share tomorrow and Thursday, so feel free to stop by again soon!