Hello and welcome back! Today I'm sharing a card I made for my Uncle and Aunt who just celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary. That is quite an accomplishment these days. I used a lot of fun products to make this card, including the Large Numbers Framelits Dies, Number of Years stamp set and the pretty papers from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.
- Use two different paper patterns for a fast start to designing the card.
- The Pool Party Glitter Ribbon looks great when tied, and isn't too bulky.
- Stamp in Watermelon Wonder onto Blushing Bride Cardstock for numbers with a lot of punch.
- The banner image looks great layered over the numbers.
- Trim one of the swag images from the patterned paper, and adhere it along with the numbers and banners with dimensional adhesive.
I even decorated the inside, with flowers from the Number of Years stamp set and the greeting from the Perfect Pairings stamp set. Since the outside was so fancy, I kept the inside simple.
Well, that is all for today! You'll find the supplies listed below. Thanks for stopping by.