OSAT Blog Hop - Thank You
December 10, 2015
Hello, and welcome back! Today I'm here with the One Stamp At a Time group for our monthly Blog Hop. Today we're focusing on thank you projects, which will come in handy after the holidays are over, don't you think?
I made a set of note cards and a gift bag to hold them. You could make two sets, one for yourself and one for a friend! The cards come together pretty quickly as they are all simple layouts. I used two stamp sets for this project, the Project Life Hello December 2015 Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Endless Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set. I also used the Season Of Cheer Designer Series Paper. Several of the patterns can be used past the holidays for winter projects. I took my color scheme from this paper as well.
I used the Gift Bag Punch Board to make my bag with. It was easy to use, and even punches the holes for the ribbon! And, it holds all 5 note cards and matching envelopes. To get the reverse image of the hot cocoa cup, I stamped it on one of the larger stamps from the What's Your Type? Stamp Set, and then stamped it onto the cardstock. It's a little lighter than the original image, but it works pretty well.
I fussy cut the bow here, and added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to the greenery.
It's hard to see, but I added some Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details to the ornament.
Here I stamped the trees in Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow, and stamped more than once before re-inking. I also added Real Red stars from the Brights Sequin Assortment.
I added gold sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment.
Here I added silver sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment. All the greetings were stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad.
Well, that is all for today. Please move on to the next stop, Justin, by clicking on the button below. You'll find the full supply list below. Thanks for stopping by!
Blog Hop List
1. Ginger - https://myheartspleasure.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/osat-thank-you-blog-hop/
2. Maggie - http://www.maggiemadecards.com/osat-blog-hop-thank-you/
4. Martie - https://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/welcome/2015/11/17/osat-blog-hop-thank-you
5. AJ - http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-you.html
6. Raquelle - http://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-you-theme.html
7. Wynne - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-thank-you-blog-hop.html
8. Marisa - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-you.html
9. Justin - http://wp.me/p5dZez-4L1
10. Renee - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-december-blog-hop-thank-you.html
11. Dena - http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-yous.html
12. Andrea - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hoppers-end-of-year-thank-you.html
13. Tina - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hoppers-thank-you.html
14. Megan - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-thank-you.html
15. Kim - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2015/12/osat-december-blog-hop-thank-you.html
16. Lori -- http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/12/osat-blog-hop-a-holiday-thank-you.html