Hello and welcome back! It's never too early to start making Christmas tags and cards, right? I have some of both to share with you today as part of the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop for the Holidays!
I started with the Peaceful Pines Photopolymer Bundle including the stamp set and dies, and paired it with the Season Of Cheer Designer Series Paper. The tree was stamped in Versamark, heat-embossed in white and then die cut with the holes. It is backed with a matching tree die cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. I finished it with a white star sequin and some Whisper White Baker's Twine.
The circle behind the tree is a circle punched from Soft Sky Cardstock, and topped with Vellum Cardstock dry embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The banners are die-cut from the holly print in the Season of Cheer DSP and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
For the greeting, I layered two of the tapes from the Season Of Cheer Designer Washi Tape, stamped the greeting in Cherry Cobbler ink, punched it out with the 1 1/4" circle and stapled it to the card front, trimming off the edge to match the card edge.
And now on to the tags. I actually made the tags first, and patterned the card after them.
They have all of the same elements as the card, but I added a label cut with the Washi Label Punch to hold the "To From" info.
I also punched a hole, and tied a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine to the tops of the tags.
Well, that is all for today. Next you're on to Dena Rekow's blog. Just click the button below to get there. Or, you can see the whole list of blog hop participants at the bottom of this post. Thanks for stopping by!
1. Ginger Pelfrey - https://myheartspleasure.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/osat-holidays-blog-hop/
2. Elizabeth - https://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2015/11/12/holiday-osat-blog-hop/
3. Diane Squires - https://stampandembellish.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays/
4. AJ Bodine - https://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
5. Wynne Grob - https://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-holiday-blog-hop.html
6. Maria Willis - https://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-holiday-blog-hop.html
7. Martie - https://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/welcome/2015/11/9/osat-blog-hop-holidays
8. Renee Ondrajka - https://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
9. Megan Thompson - https://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
10. Kim Smith - https://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-holiday-blog-hop.html
11. Marisa Gunn - https://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
12. Dena Rekow - https://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
13. Lori Mueller - https://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-a-cozy-christmas-holiday.html
14. Tina Riddle - https://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-holidays.html
15. Raquelle Clifton - https://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hop-happy-holidays.html
16. Jeanna Bohanon - https://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2015/11/osat-holidays-blog-hop.html
17. Andrea Tracy-Tucker - https://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/11/osat-blog-hoppers-holiday-edition.html