Hello, and welcome back! Today I have some more Christmas tags to share. I created this set using the doilies that I used as masks for spray ink on yesterday's tags. I used the same layout as the other set as well. The base of the tags is Crumb Cake, and the greetings are stamped on Shimmer White. I used the Endless Wishes Stamp Set for the greetings.
The color combo is Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Gold. For my spray mist, I used added isopropyl acohol to a Stampin' Spritzer, and filled it about half full. Then I added 6 drops of ink to that mix for the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive mists. I also used the retired Gold Smooch. I hope it comes back to Stampin' Up in the future!
Here are some close-ups of the individual tags. Sadly, I think this greeting set is sold out, but there is a digital version as well. It would be easy to use this digital version, and print these little flags out to add to your own tag set. I'll link up the digital version below with the rest of the supplies for you. Some colored cardstock tag reinforcers, glimmer brads and baker's twine finish these out.
I made the tails on the flags by punch the end with the 3/4" Square Punch.
I also used gold embroidery floss for this tag.
Well, that is all for today. I'll have some more Christmas cards to share coming up. And, I'm planning to make a Thanksgiving banner, so I'll share that soon too! Thanks for stopping by.
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Endless Wishes Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin Ink Refill
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Ink Refill
- Gold Metallic Encore Pad
- Gold Glow Smooch Spritz
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Shimmery White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Gold Foil Sheets
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies
- Stampin' Spritzer
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine
- 1/2 Inch Circle Punch
- Basics Glimmer Brads
- Brights Glimmer Brads
- gold embroidery floss
- Corner Chomper (photo/angle)