Hello, and welcome back! I'm here today with the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop, and this month our theme is "Spring Has Sprung"! I'm so ready for spring. Today was a nice, warm day, so I know it's on its way now. I pulled out a new flower set, Helping Me Grow Stamp Set, and a great greetings set, Suite Sayings, that has a really pretty Easter sentiment.
To start, I colored my flower stamp with Rich Razzleberry and Cucumber Crush markers, stamped it onto Shimmery White Cardstock and then watercolored the flower with additional ink, going over the edges to blur them a little. Next I mounted it to a Shimmer White card base, and attached a strip of the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper to the left edge of the card. Next I stamped my greeting on a piece of Vellum Cardstock, and attached it with some of the Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape.
To complete the card front, I die cut the word "peace" from the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies. I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the die cut. A piece of Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and a bow made of Basic Black Baker's Twine were stapled to the card front to complete it.
Next up, I made my own little bag using some of the fabulous Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. Inside I cut some of the Cucumber Crush paper from the Cherry on Top Cotton Paper Assortment using my Fringe Scissors. It really does make the best Easter grass! I picture putting a marshmallow egg into this bag for a special treat. I created the main image the same way as the card by coloring the stamp with Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush markers and watercoloring after stamping. I also used the same patterned paper and washi tape.
The final details to this bag were the Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and the Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, this time secured with a Clothespin.
Well, that is all for me for today. You can get to the next stop on the hop by clicking the button below. Be sure to stop by all the other stops on our blog hop so you can enjoy all of our springtime projects! Thanks for stopping by.
Blog Hop List:
- Pam - https://airbornewifestamping.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung-and.html
- Alisa Tilsner - https://wp.me/p51aTO-1up
- Melissa Davies - https://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Anna Smith - https://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung/
- Tina Riddle -https://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- AJ Bodine - https://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung-march.html
Christine (Guest designer) - https://www.christinepennington.com/my-blog/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Megan Thompson - https://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Justin Krieger - https://jkcardsonline.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung/
- Dena Rekow - https://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - https://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-spring-has-sprung-blog-hop.html
- Lori Mueller -- https://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2016/03/spring-has-sprung-in-the-osat-blog-hop.html
- Sara Levin - https://theartfulinker.com/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung/
- Kelly Acheson - https://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Elizabeth Jeanne --https://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/03/10/spring-has-sprung-osat-blog-hop/
- Jeanna Bohanon - https://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Marisa Gunn - https://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Renee Ondrajka - https://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Martie Pollard - https://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/welcome/2016/3/9/yky0bo70l3ghp2elcfam1t5f76xyaz