Hello, and welcome back! I'm here again this month with another One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop. This time we are featuring fall and Halloween projects, just in time to give you some inspiration for all your crafty needs this month!
This month I have a banner for my mantel and a card. My inspiration for my projects is the Among the Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I started by inking the background of the embossing folder with Crumb Cake ink, which highlights the trees nicely. Over this I placed my layered letters, the spooky greeting and the branch with birds. The circles are punched with a 2" circle punch, the scalloped circle is from the Circle Card Thinlits Dies and the double-ended banner piece is from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.
In between each larger banner, I added in some patterned paper punched with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch and tied ribbons which are last year's In Color ribbons.
I used some retired In Color clothespins to attach the banner pieces to some Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine, also retired. The alphabet I used is the Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers Photopolymer Stamp Set.
I used many of the same elements on the card. I love the little spooky eyes and birds in the background. It would be fun to use a light gray color in between the trees, so that's another option if you wanted a different color scheme.
Here is a close-up of the spooky greeting, which also has a set of spooky eyes.
Well, that is all for today! Click on the button below to get to the next stop on the hop, the fabulous Andrea Tucker!
- Maggie Mata - https://www.maggiemadecards.com/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall/
- Elizabeth - https://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2015/10/08/halloweenfall-osat-blog-hop/
- Martie - https://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/welcome/2015/9/27/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall-1
- Dena Rekow - https://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloween-fall.html
- Tina Riddle - https://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Terri Takashige - https://territerbear.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Diane Squires - https://stampandembellish.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall-2/
- Wynne - https://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- AJ Bodine - https://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Megan - https://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Renee Ondrajka - https://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Raquelle Cliton - https://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloween-fall-theme.html
- Justin Krieger - https://wp.me/p5dZez-4CH
- Lori Mueller - https://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-shares-october-halloween-fall-projects.html
- Jeanna Bohanon - https://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Marisa Gunn - https://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2015/10/osat-october-fall-halloween-blog-hop.html -- That's me!
- Andrea Tucker - https://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-october-blog-hop-halloween-or-fall.html
- Tenia Nelson - https://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2015/10/halloween-fun.html