Hello and welcome back! Today I'm participating in the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop. We have a large group of stampers who are all sharing a card and another project. This month the theme was Designer's Choice, so we could make whatever type of project we wanted. I'm sure there will be a great variety of projects that I can't wait to see!
I decided to play around with some new products from the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog, the Into The Woods suite of products including a stamp set, patterned paper and wooden elements. I made a thank you card and tag.
The coordinating colors are Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Rich Razzleberry. I sponged one of the patterned papers with additional Rich Razzleberry ink to darken it up a bit. The circle of Old Olive Cardstock was bent with a bone folder until I could peal it into two layers. I used them both with the rough side it. It sort of looks like the texture of suede. I also roughed up a piece of Tangelo Twist retired ribbon, and added some linen thread. The greeting was colored with markers before stamping to get the multi-colored effect. The little fox was cut out by hand, and set atop a little green hill with a wood leaf accent.
The tag top was punched with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch out of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. I hand cut the flower cluster out of one of the patterned papers, and adhered it over a circle of Daffodil Delight Cardstock. The bear was stamped and hand trimmed out as well. The greeting was colored with markers, and stamped directly onto the tag base. I finished it with some retired Blackberry Bliss ribbon tied with Whisper White Baker's Twine.
Well, that's all for today. To get to the next stop on the blog hop, my super-talented friend Holly, click the button below. Or, you can follow along on the list of all the participants at the bottom of this post. Thanks for stopping by!
Full list of One Stamp At a Time Blog Hoppers:
- Eva - https://evascardsandthings.evabussom.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Ginger - https://myheartspleasure.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/osat-designers-choice-blog-hop/
- Martie - https://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/welcome/2015/9/10/osat-september-designers-choice
- Elizabeth Jeanne--https://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2015/09/10/designers-choice-osat-blog-hop/
- Amanda Bodine - https://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-september-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Megan - https://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Wynne - https://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Lori Mueller - https://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice-in-september.html
- Dena Rekow- https://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2015/09/osat-designers-choice-blog-hop.html
- Renee Ondrajka - https://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Tina Riddle - https://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/09/osat-september-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Diane Squires - https://stampandembellish.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice/
- Maria Willis - https://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designer-choice.html
- Raquelle Clifton - https://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-designers-choice-blog-hop.html
- Jeanna Bohanon https://stamptimesomewhere.typepad.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers_choice.html
- Terri Takashige - https://territerbear.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Kim Smith - https://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-designers-choice-blog-hop.html
- Maggie - https://www.maggiemadecards.com/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice/
- Marisa - https://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice-in-september.html << That's me!!
- Holly - https://hollyshobbs.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice.html
- Andrea P - https://andreascardshop.com/new-blog-avenue/2015/9/10/osat-blog-hoppers-designers-choice
- Andrea T. - https://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/09/osat-blog-hop-designers-choice.html