Hello and welcome back! Today I have a thank you card to share using the Petal Parade stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration brochure. I stamped the flowers in Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding, and also used the Gorgeous Grunge in Pool Party. I cut the strip into two pieces, and mounted it to a piece of Pool Party Core'dinations Cardstock. Next made a row from the cork accents from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack. I held it up to the card base at an angle, and trimmed off the right and left edges even with the card. Then, I tied some of the Pool Party Twine from the same pack along the bottom edge.
I stamped the greeting from the Lots of Thanks stamp set in Jet Black Stazon onto Vellum Cardstock, and wrapped that piece around the stamped piece. The whole stamped piece is mounted to a Crisp Cantaloupe card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
That's all for today! I have another piece of the stamped paper, so I'm working on another design for that. In the meantime, I'll have 3 cards to share over the weekend using the Peachy Keen Stamp Set. It's always fun to see how many different things you can do with one stamp set! Thanks for stopping by.
- Lots Of Thanks Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Petal Parade Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Gorgeous Grunge Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Subtles Core'dinations
- Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Stampin' Dimensionals