Hello, and welcome back! Today is the last card in this series using the Hearts Collection Dies. This time I die heart the hearts from the Creped Filter Paper, and again stitched gold sequins and pink cardstock circles in between. The card base is Strawberry Slush Cardstock, with a different pattern from the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper and a die cut strip of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. The trimmed front is replaced with Vellum Cardstock this time.
The heart is attached to the card front. Then, I tied a short bit of Strawberry Slush Ruffled Trim with Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, and stitched the ends into the top of the card. Another banner stamped greeting finishes off this card. I like the hearts cut from the crepe filter paper with fun stuff stitched between! I'm going to have to use that technique again.
That's it for today. I have some more Sale-a-bration projects to share with you coming up. Thanks for stopping by!
- Itty Bitty Banners Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Strawberry Slush 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
- Creped Filter Paper
- Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
- Bitty Banners Framelits Die
- Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies
- Tag A Bag Accesory Kit
- Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
- Stampin' Dimensionals