Hello, and welcome back! I really love starting my projects with a sketch. I often see a sketch, and can picture exactly what products I'll use to make it with. They are such a great starting point! And so it is with today's project. I pictured a rainbow of circles for this card. The colors from top to bottom and left to right are Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral, Crips Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana. The circle and greeting are both from the Geometrical Stamp Set, and the greeting is stamped in Basic Gray Ink.
I used the Freshly Made Sketches #123 to inspire this card as seen below.
Here you can see some of the details a little better. I tied some Summer Starfruit Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack from Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration. The pack is free with a $50 purchase, and comes with two other colors of twine and some really cute printed cork shapes! The card is made with Smoke Slate Cardstock, and stamped with the Positively Chevron Background Stamp in Smoky Slate Ink. The white panel is also popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I actually have one more card to share today, another one for this challenge! You'll find the supplies listed below. Thanks for visiting.
- Geometrical [clear]
- Positively Chevron Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin' Pad
- So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
- Stampin' Dimensionals