Hello, and welcome back! Today I have a card to share that uses the leftover vellum heart from yesterday's project! I added some gold, orange and pink sequins between layers of the Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum heart and another heart cut from Vellum Cardstock, and then stitched them together with my sewing machine. I made the card from Strawberry Slush Cardstock, and cut a heart die shape from it's front. Then, I spritzed it with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. The vellum sequin heart is mounted to the inside of the card so that it peeks through the heart opening in the card.
For the greeting, I used the retired Hand Penned Holidays stamp set with Jet Black Stazon ink on a piece of the Medium Window Sheets, and adhered it to the inside of the card. You could get the same effect by printing this greeting onto Vellum Cardstock. To finish it, I tied some gold embroidery floss around the card, and included a small piece of Strawberry Slush ribbon to complete the look.
Well, that is all for today. I have two more heart cards to share in this series, so stop by again soon!
- Hand-Penned Holidays Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
- Strawberry Slush 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
- Medium Window Sheets
- Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
- Gold Sequin Trim
- Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
- neon sequins (Studio Calico)
- Hand-Penned Holidays Clear-Mount Stamp Set (retired)
- gold embroidery floss (DMC)